Monday, May 5, 2008

The goods just keep on comin'

I spoke with Jeff Boatman of Carousel Design Works today and my custom bags are on the way. I can't wait to get these things.

I also just got a new sleeping bag. It's light. My entire sleeping system is going to be right at 2.5 pounds. Now...Petervary thinks I'm a sissy for even bringing a sleeping bag. That guy just rides through the night but I gotsta get some shut eye but I wanted to go as light and practical as possible.

And finally...just when I think my good friend TK and the crew at Ghisallo Sports has done enough...they do something else. A few weeks back, they sent me some team clothing and I was thrilled. Today I got an email saying that they had newly designed team clothing and that they were going to send me some. I'm speechless. They could have just as easily not said anything and I'd have never known any better. Those guys are first class and, fortunately, I'll be looking first class. Thanks again everyone!

No comments: