Sunday, February 13, 2011

NEVER a good idear

Yesterday we were down running errands and, completely on a whim as we were driving by the Humane Society, we both said, "Let's go look at puppies." There were several really nice looking ones. I was smitten with this one. I like his big ears and his markings were classy.


This was probably Heather's favorite. Beautiful coloring. He looked like he was going to be a big dog. I think both were right at a year old. This one was pretty malnourished but we could fatten him up.


I don't know why we do this to ourselves. If I could, I'd have a house with 5 acres of land and have tons of puppies. Heather thinks that we could be hoarders pretty easily. This guy is available on Monday. I told Heather I could go pick him up as a Valentine's Day present. She didn't say anything. Does that mean she wants me to do it or not?

No comments: