Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You're looking at my least favorite thing to do this year. I'm just really tired of the trainer. I rode it darn near every day last winter and I just can't bring myself to do it again this year. As I'm typing this we are getting dumped on and it doesn't look like it's letting up any time soon.


This is the ugliest light fixture I have ever seen in my life. You can find the exact same fixture on our front porch and just outside one of the garage doors. I'm guessing this was just what the contractors had left over and could save a buck by installing inside. Other than the fact that it looks like butt, it's also mounted a bit high for my tastes. It's hard to find a wall sconce that actually shines DOWN but that would be ideal. Today we settled on one that shines up. I had it all wired up but then found out that I need to do some modification to the mount because the wire box is a bit too far recessed in the wall.


In other news...we have gotten tired of filling the dog's bowl with water. Two dogs just go through it too fast. So...we have decided to stop giving them water all together. Just kidding.

We looked at Stock Pots but then settled on this massive contraption that looks just like an office water cooler. It's fantastic. The only problem is that both dogs sit there and bark at it. Wonderful. They don't like it when the bubbles present themselves. Now I have dogs that are trying to drink out of the toilet, drinking out of our drinks from the coffee table, eating copious amounts of snow (Bodhi does this until he vomits), or they stand 3 feet from it and cry until I sit down next to it and assure them that all is ok. So much better than filling up a small bowl 73 times each day.

No comments: