Saturday, March 20, 2010

1 job down....

and I've lost count of how many more I've put off for so long now. The Cherokee has been needing a radiator for a while now. There's no sense in tearing into this job unless you're gonna do the whole shebang. Radiator, water pump, thermostat, hoses and clamps. Here it is 2 hours in and time for a lunch/coffee break.


I have no idea where any of this stuff goes.


Since I'm on Spring Break, I took my sweet time. All said and done I was about 5 hours for the job. The jury's still out on whether or not the old school hip hop from the Boombox station (channel 846) on Direct TV slowed me down or actually moved me along but who cares....it was saweeeeeet.

Part of the reason for fixing the Jeep today was that it has to be reliable for the break cuz I think we're gonna take some day trips. We're for sure gonna head up to Leadville and check on Chris and Brian at Cycles of Life. I think we're also gonna hit up the Mt. Princeton Hot Springs too. My Speedo needs some dusting off and if nows not the right time...I don't know when is. We got dumped on last night but didn't get near the foot we were expecting. Supposed to get another round on Wednesday so I'm not holding my breath for any riding. I do think I might get a good cigar and see what my fishy friends are up to though.

I was supposed to head back to the Lou on Tuesday to pick up the Subaru but that's not gonna happen. The decision to go back was really rough and we both decided (for multiple reasons) to just wait until next month and then take a long weekend to pick up the car and have at least another day or maybe two to hang out and get stupid with friends.

No comments: