Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bodhi is now about a year and a half old. Something occured to me this morning when we were out in the yard. He's still doing the squat to pee. Wonder when he's gonna pick up a leg like a real man? Heather thinks I'm gonna have to show him. Not sure how that would go over with some of the neighbors or the HOA.

One of our neighbors (we'll call him The Creeper) owns a Poodle. I wont even get into how I feel about Poodles but it's not good at all. Probably goes back to when I was a toddler and the family dog was a Poodle named Nicky. Nicky used to pee all over my toys. Let's not even talk about all the nasty eye boogers that dogs of that type generally have no shortage of. I digress though...there have been times when Heather and I have seen The Creeper out in the yard with said Poodle. I'm sure he thinks he's under the cover of night but little does he know that I have eyes like a damn hawk. We've seen him peeing in the side yard late at night. Creepy. I like to greet him with a "Good evening Clarice." Not sure he gets it though. I'm also reminded of the scene from that same movie where Precious (the Poodle) falls into the pit and the creepy dude starts in with the whole, "Rub the lotion on the body and then put the lotion in the basket" thing.

I suppose he could teach Bodhi to pee tripod style but I couldn't ever subject either of my pups to that kind of torment. No telling what else would go on. I'm just gonna say this...one of the biggest reasons I have an issue with Creepy McCreeperson is that he made a point of asking my wife if she sunbathed topless when we were in Mexico last year. That's a little strange. I wouldn't even ask my good freinds wives if they did that without expecting to lose a few teeth. In the past I've done the whole neighborly thing and accommodated the small talk but I find that I'm beginning to find it more and more challenging.

I wonder if Heather's gonna have odd jobs for me to do today?

No comments: