Wednesday, March 3, 2010

chopping block

I hate to say it but the van is about to be sitting atopeth it. I need to wait for the weather to warm up. I'm not gonna spend much more money on it but I'd like to do a bit of body work and probably change out the carpet in the middle after I find a better replacement. I also need to do my OCD thing on the engine bay area so it looks presentable. I also neeed to take it on a few more camping trips before we part ways. I already have another vehicle lined up and it's not going anywhere. I've talked about Mini's but I really don't want to get into a car payment until we're back in the Lou and we know what our house in Ladue is going to run us. The only hint I'll give is that most know that I'm a sucker for wagons. Aw hell...I'll give ya another one too. It's a non-turbo and I'm actually happy about that. This vehicle is in St. Louis. Damn it that's 3 clues.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Subaru Forester?

Chris said...

No....although I do really like the Forester.