Sunday, March 14, 2010

New car

I talked about getting a Mini and would love to but the truth is...this is a horrible time to be in the teaching business. Cuts are being made at an alarming rate every where and all I need is a big payment to create more stress. So...here it is. This is my friend Adam's car and he wants to get rid of it to get something bigger to haul his family and tow his race car with. Right now it's in the garage under a cover but at some point I'll have to fly home and pick it up. It's an 02 Outback Sport with a new motor that our very talented Subaru tuner friend Ron installed. Check him out....he is known all over the globe for the insanely crazy Subie motors he builds and tunes. Ron literally has a room full of STI parts laying around. It could be turbo'd in an afternoon but I'm actually happy it's not. It's got STI suspension and brakes so it should handle nicely and every thing in the AC system is new. Pretty excited about getting it. I'll sit on the van until it gets warmer and then do a few repairs to it before I put it out to pasture.

No comments: