Friday, February 5, 2010

What a week!

I normally refrain from talking about work here as I just don't feel it's appropriate. All I'll say is WOWSERS. Heather and I were going to take off today and head over to Breck so we could check out the ice sculptures and enjoy a cold beer but it was not to be. Today was busier than a Monday for me. I damn near had to have a meeting to discuss the different meetings from today. I came home exhausted and crashed on the couch only to wake up to dog puke on the floor. Miraculously, I slept through the heaving. I just got done with with some grad school work and am getting ready to indulge in a cold beer and some Old and in the Way "That High Lonesome Sound" (thank you Rob for introducing me to that).

Gonna try to get out and do something fun tomorrow. With school winding down to the grand finale, I'm pretty drained. If it's warm I may go bouldering. If I do I'll try to get some pics up. Might just sit on the porch and stare at the mountains though.

No comments: