Friday, February 12, 2010

I give up

It's been a brutal last few weeks at work and with school. Last night I decided I'd reward myself with some fishing this evening. I got home from work and made sure all my gear was ready. I even had a hot cup of coffee that was made specifically so I could enjoy it during the drive to the river. I had just put it in a cup holder. I started up the van....it died right away. It did this several times. EXACTLY like before when it stranded me up in Denver. I'm completely over it. I'm actually pretty speechless right now. I was plotting how I can get away with setting it on fire but Heather thinks we'll get caught. I think this might be the most unreliable vehicle I've ever owned. The only positive in this is that it's in the friggin' driveway. At this point I don't have a clue what I'm going to do with it.

No comments: