Saturday, July 4, 2009

Comparison



VERSUS



Bodhi is not afraid to lick peolple at all. In a severe drought, I could grab a bar of soap and save water. We've been letting him sleep in the bed with us for several weeks now and he's doing great with it. We're at the point now where the bedroom door stays open and he doesn't move all night except to growl at anything passing by the window. In the morning if he sees you open your eyes it's game on. When my defenses are down and I'm still groggy is when he likes to slip me the tongue. The other morning I joked that it was probably like waking up with Richard Dawson. It stuck and that's we've been calling him the last few days now. I think it's great cuz Richard Dawson was one of the OG's of mackin'. I always knew Bodhi was a Dick.

No comments: