Friday, September 3, 2010

Therapy

After another shitty day at work, I decided to go fishing since nothing really calms my nerves like being on the water. The trophy sections of the Platte have really been tough here lately so I decided to go into Eleven Mile Canyon and leave the snobbery at home. I bet I haven't been back there in 3 years. When we first moved out here I fished almost every evening cuz it's so close to home. Typically the fish aren't all that big in there (which is why I don't hit it much) but it's a section of the river that has a lot of pocket water presented by the boulders. It also has a large number of smaller fish and a lot of browns which are probably my favorite trout.




The first three pics are actually several miles outside of the canyon as the river starts to wind it's way through some more meadows.



This is where I spent most of my time actually in the canyon.

No comments: