Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Pretty relaxing and uneventful day really. I actually had to do some work and Heather was nice enough to help. I think that probably the biggest reason I was asked to be the department head for special education at my school is because nobody else wanted to have to deal with this task that I've been assigned. It's pretty large and I've been given zero leads to work with. Pretty excited about it. So we spent a few hours at school doing some research and then came back home so I could pour over some stuff and try and get some ideas generated.

Tonight I went for a mountain bike ride and it was pretty darn nice. Fall is definitely coming in the mountains. The air is getting cooler and the Aspen leaves are starting to change. This is my favorite time of year. The weather man even says we may hit freezing temps tonight.



No comments: