Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Taking in the sights

After yesterday's ride I had a hankerin' for a BBQ samich and cole slaw from Whole Foods. I forgot my phone and ended up seeing no less than half a dozen things that were worthy of a photo. Just stuff like:
1. A gal in downtown Springs that was pushing a very colorful bike that looked quite heavy. As I sat at a stop light and stared I finally realized that she had a huge boom box that appeared to be connected to the handlebar with Duct tape. Reminded me of a guy I used to know named Sherman.
2. I also saw a rim shop that had various offerings of blingy goodness on display out front. The one that caught my eye was a Dayton that I swear was 4 feet tall. I really wanted to stop in an inquire about the set.
3. A guy that was wearing some fire engine red pants with a white and red plaid shirt.

Anyways...we had to venture back down to Colorado Springs tonight because the feed store up here closed while I was having fourths on ice cream and my precious dog needed food. We like to drive around and look at houses so we took the side roads on the west side of town and as I rounded the corner I hit paydirt.




I really want to get under this thing and take in the details.

By the way...your eyes are fine. That plate DOES say radillac.

No comments: