Thursday, June 12, 2008

Perfect water?

So yesterday morning I went out to chat it up with the painters as they worked on my neighbors house. One of them, Curtis, asked me what I had on the agenda for the day. I told him I was going to get in a mountain bike ride. So he told me he wanted me to try out something and get back to him on it. He hands me a bottle of water called Perfect Water. He says it's brand new on the market and yadda yadda yadda. Apparently what makes it special is that they have shrunk down the molecules in the water. What this means is that for each mouthful you drink, you get more oxygen. He did this demonstration that blew me away. I'm going to video it and put it up here so that people can tell me if they think this is legit or completely bogus. Of course, Curtis wanted me to buy a case of the water. It sells for 2 bones for a 16oz bottle. I wasn't sure but he came by this morning and gave me a case of it to drink for the next few days and see what I think. Anyone heard of this stuff? I'll go to school in the next day or so and shoot a video of the demonstration that Curtis did.

No comments: