Friday, December 16, 2011

Really??

I hate when anyone touches my car. Really. Leaving it at the body shop was nauseating. Today I went to pick it up. My car isn't new. It's got it's share of dents. I enjoy bombing down the fire roads in the burn area where you can see anyone else coming for miles and hearing the rocks bounce off the metal. I keep saying I'd like to Rally it so I'm obviously ok with it getting abused at the expense of me having fun. I think there's just something about people trying to get over on me that I simply can't stand. Mostly though...it's people touching my car. Needless to say I am disappointed with the work that was done. No wonder it's friggin' done early.

If you recall, I was told that nobody would be looking over the car with me upon drop off. Well...a dent that was NOT there before this accident was not fixed. It's a weird dent I'll admit but those that know me know that no one spends more time on their car than me. I know what dents and imperfections are on it. The guy says to me, "Oh that dent is coming out but they fixed the big one." I say, "Who am I, Stevie Wonder over here? I can ___ see the big dent is fixed. You wanna explain to me how the ___ this dent came from inside the vehicle? Never mind the fact that it looks like a ___in 5th grader blended the paint." Then I see it. Or...I don't see it. The 12" X 8" sticker that's supposed to be on the door that says Outback Sport. Oh.............that's right. It's supposed to go in the ___in trunk. I'm obviously not a certified professional.

This is the first time I've ever had an accident and been in this situation. Heather wants to go down in the morning to talk to them. However...I don't think that would be a good idea for me and...I don't want them anywhere near my car again. I'm very frustrated.

No comments: