Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

We'll be having a pretty calm day over here. I'll go work out up at the middle school and then we'll do a long walk and obedience stuff to try and tame the beast. Then after I squeeze a ride in, I think we're going to head over and hang out with some friends for a bit. My buddy Hayes who completely wasted his time while in the special forces (he shoulda been a chef) is preparing not only a bird but also some more black bear and I can't turn that down. The last time he cooked he made up some black bear sausage (Jimmie Dean didn't have nuttin' on it) and stuffed it in mushrooms. Apparently tonight it should taste a lot like a smoked ham.

I just wanted to wish all my dear friends and their families a happy Thanksgiving. I'm lucky to know all of you.

No comments: