Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have not been riding at all lately. I've been so tired that just walking is difficult enough. However, I did manage to sleep really well on Friday night. Bodhi still had to be let out to pee but that extra bit of sleep in the morning seemed to help loads. I got in 2 hours on my road bike Saturday. Took satans dog down to Pet Smart to get him a new crate (the one I bought last week is a wee bit small so we returned it). Last night the wild Neumann's were in bed at 9:00. That's right...we party down over here. Bodhi was an absolute shit last night. He just kept whining all night. I let him out 3 times!!! Once he just grabbed a stick and laid down in the dirt (we don't have grass) and started chewing. I almost killed him. So I was up at the crack of dawn doing grad school work and then for some stupid reason I decided to ride that road bike again. I think TK sold my mountain bike and used the proceeds to buy himself some colorful new shoes. We walked the dogs 3 miles and then I gave the Bodhisattva a bath tonight and that pissed him off real good. I'm planning on being in bed tonight by no later than 8. Just 5 more days until Thanksgiving break. Both dogs are much better after this weekend and I know we can get them in a different spot after spending a week with them.



Normally I don't gaurd my package while sleeping but he's only a pup so I gotta do what I gotta do ya know what I mean?

No comments: