Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've been going to bed at around 8:00 just to try and get a bit mor shut eye lately. It doesn't seem to matter when I go to bed, the Bodhster still averages 2-3 pit stops each night. Towards the end of last week, Heather was taking some pulls with potty patrol but this week it's been all me so far. Last night at midnight I asked her who was up to bat and I got no response. At 4:30 I, again, asked, who's got this one? Nothing. At 6:00ish I stumbled outta bed and find my lovely wife talking...bright eyed....bushy tailed....singing. I mumble how tired I am and she says, "I feel GREEEEAAAAATTT!!!!!!!!". Seems the misses popped not 1 but 2 Tylenol PM's last night (unbeknownst to me of course). She left me hangin'. Tonight I'm taking somethin' I likes to call a little 2 and 2. That's 2 PM's and 2 chasers of my choice. By 10:00 I should be deep in discussion with Jaques Cousteau.

No comments: