Saturday, November 1, 2008

CB 100

I found this picture of me at the Crested Butte 100 on Mountain Flyers site. I'm about the 5th rider from the back in this shot and I'm in yellow. What an incredible trail system they have over there. This was in the first hour before all hell broke loose with the weather.

I was also lucky enough to be pictured in issue 10 of Mountain Flyer for the CTR. The picture shows winner Ethan Passant riding next to Jason Shellman, Allison Ganett and myself several miles after the start in Waterton Canyon. Check it out. You can find this Gunnison Valley magazine at Barnes and Noble, Borders, and good bike shops. I left my only copy with that TK guy and it's probably reading material in the shop bathroom being perused by the likes of him and Devlin during times when they need to get away from it all. I'm trying to source another one. If you can find me one, I'll give you a sixxer of good micro-brew and pay for the magazine. Sorry Devlin...that one's been flagged now.


1 comment:

Pedal Brake Pedal by TK said...

it has never broken the plane of the latrine. it is safely in my inbox pile, and i say safely because the inbox is pretty much right, because everything stays IN it.