Saturday, November 22, 2008

Break

Yesterday the man in brown dropped off a big box for me. In it was my Alma...among other odds and ends that appear to have been thrown in for comedy. I got it built up today. It is trashed. I gave it a bath but I still need to go over/tune the entire thing. I might get to that tonight.

I also finally got my singlespeed bike up and running again after TK sent me some much needed and wider bars and an O/S stem. Looking forward to riding that thing up to grab a coffee in the morning.

Now that I have 2 functioning mountain bikes, I am ready to get back to some trail riding before the snow hits. I have a nice little route mapped out that I have been wanting to do at night. So I got excited about that tonight and went looking for my lights. They're MIA. I just realized that I haven't seen them since the 12 hours at Burnin'. I took apart the garage, and then my closet (don't ask) but did not find them. Finally I phoned TK and...wouldn't you know it...they were in his garage. I'm so happy. I have been sick to my stomach for the last 2 hours. Losing the SPOT was bad enough. Heather just walked outta the room when I asked her if she'd seen my lights. I'm back in baby!!!!!!! Thanks TK.

2 comments:

Dan Schmatz said...

Road frame is on the way monday.

Check out http://www.blackalicious.com/

Chris said...

Ooooohhhh...thanks buddy!! Hopefully you haven't weakened it too much for me.

Blackalicious???? Sounds intriguing.