Sunday, April 27, 2008

Got another 4 hours in today and I feel great. I think I may have my nutrition figured out. I tried something new yesterday and today and it seems to be working. Really excited about that since I don't know squat about nutrition. I eat whatever I want and I love good micro-brew. But I did a ton of research, asked a load of questions and tried different things.

I started out riding more forest roads today. Temps were much nicer and, for once, I didn't wake to the sound of lawnchairs being moved around out on the deck. After 3 hours on the forest roads, I noticed a nice looking singletrack that I'd never seen before. I took that and it gave me another hour of fun. I actually did take some pictures today but they are from the camera phone so they might not be the greatest.









No comments: