Saturday, August 6, 2011

More cool bikes

I stole this picture of Eric's bike from his blog. It takes a lot for me to get a little jealous of someone else's ride. I love what he's done here. The Wolfhound is not a bike that I've ever liked. I'm just not all that into crazy bends in tubes (unless it's more traditional like a McClung, Pereira, or Retrotec kinda thing). I do find fillet brazed bikes to be really attractive though. The rest of the build is an Eriksen post, Blacksheep fork and mustache bars, and Industry Nine wheels. I will admit that, for a few seconds, I did consider tripping him at the start of the CTR, spraying Tri-Flow in his eyes and then punking him for his wheels but I kept it classy. It's probably a good thing I didn't do it too because I recently found out that he has a clinic over in Pbville that practices Traditional Chinese Medecine and I'm going to see if he can help me out with my neck.



Absolutely lovely build Eric. It's inspired me and, although I love my Orbea and they will have to pry it from my cold, dead hands, I am considering building up something over the winter. Details forthcoming.

No comments: