Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So long

My friend Tim might have someone interested in buying my road bike so it's heading that direction. I hardly used it at all this year and it deserves to be ridden. For some reason, I am unable to do longer than a 2 hour ride on it without having a horrible pain in my upper left arm. This thinning of the herd will allow me to build up another bike. I have something in mind but I'm not letting the cat out of the bag just yet.

I have something on the way from ebay. The transaction didn't go very smoothly so I'm hoping I didn't just toss 100 out the window but we'll see.



The highlight of the day was seeing the cub cruise through the front lawn. My neighbor yelled at some people walking and the race was on as he booked it across the creek in front of the house and then through the field. Him and mom have been hanging out over here for about a month now but I had yet to see either of them. Never gets old.

No comments: