Sunday, October 4, 2009

Very cool

Yesterday we took the fat man down to the pet store to exchange the new metal crate that we just got for him. It is truly amazing how many people want to pet him when we're out. He's very handsome and yet....such a jackass. I found a suitable crate that I liked and we made the exchange and then got more food for him, another leash, and yet another collar. Even with the exchange he costed us a C note. He really is the million dollar dog.

Anyways...the highlight of the day was when I was loading things up in Ron Burgundy and saw a guy come out of the store with his Boston Terrier. This dog was male and both of us saw him do a complete handstand when the owner stopped walking and pee while balancing. Heather and I both looked at each other at the same time with our mouths open. Then I looked at Bodhi and he was trying to eat a rock.

I confronted the guy about his talented dog and he said that's how he's pee'd since they got him and that it's never been reinforced. Very cool.

No comments: