Friday, October 16, 2009

Coupla things

1. I recently had to go to the Urgent Care facility in town here. I've gone there before and had no issues with insurance as the place is in our network. This last time I paid the $100 co-pay but just got a bill for 500 clams b/c the insurance refused to pick it up. So...the facility is in network but the doctor is out of network. How the hell am I supposed to know that? To make things even more entertaining, Rocky Mountain Helth Care sent the bill to collections without notifying me. Why they gotta hate?

2. After the fun-filled week I've had with student problems and multiple calls to the po po, I'm going to cut loose in the van and do some serious fishing. I'm finishing up grad school stuff tonight and then for the rest of the weekend it's game on! A new state 5 weight record may be set this weekend if I have anything to do with it.

No comments: