Saturday, October 10, 2009

Last night Scott called me to see if I wanted to hike back into Rocky Mountain National Park. Don't get me wrong...the park is beautiful but the big fish are gearing up right now and I don't wanna miss it. Plus I can crash in the van for a while with a sleeping bag and some scotch if conditions get too nasty.

Today it was a balmy 19 degrees and visibility was nil. Loads of clouds all around town and heavy fog with some snow now and again but mostly just lots of frost on everything. Bodhi decided that everyone had to get up at 0600. So I put on coffee and laid on the couch most of the morning while Heather went up to school at 0900 to tutor students. It was one of those days where I just didn't wanna do anything but keep stokin' the fire and drinking coffee. Eventually we decided to run down to Colorado Springs and pop in to visit the boys at Anglers Covey. I had planned on night fishing tonight until late but decided to pass. I'll go out in the morning and see what's goin' down. As always, I'll get pics if I can but I really don't like to put the trout on the ground or in the shallows for a photo shoot so you might have to just take my word for it.

No comments: