Friday, October 22, 2010

Orbea

It's not broken so I've decided to not fix it. My hesitation with carbon has always stemmed from the poor quality and product backup from Trek and their OCLV frames and the one that I ended up kicking down the alley and pitching in the dumpster. Carbon technology has come a long way (even for Trek I'm sure). Yesterday I had a really good talk with an Orbea employee about their carbon technology and their warranty policy. Their is NOTHING wrong with my frame. I'd kinda like to have something new but I'll be disappointed when it's not the same. So I'm gonna keep riding it. One day I hope to be in a position where I can get something made in either steel or ti that's a bit non-traditional in terms of looks but retains all of the geometry that I really like from this frame.

No comments: