Monday, April 5, 2010

I fixed it REAL GOOD!!



I don't know if it was something I did or the fact that I disturbed a burial ground or if it's simply had enough but tonight the dryer was very close to going up in flames. It was on for about 10 minutes and then I could smell the smoke. When I went down there it was so hot I couldn't even touch the top of the dryer. I think some of the clothes melted. So.....it looks like we'll be getting a new dryer soon. It's either that or I'm gonna be hanging my unmentionables out to dry and that seems borderline inappropriate to do in a town where students could easily walk by the house.

In keeping with the fire theme...Bodhi's ass appears to be on fire tonight as well. I honestly thought there was a pile somewhere on the table while we were eating dinner.

Other than that...we're battening down the hatches up here. The wind is blowing Captain Crazy today. It's so bad that, as I sit here, I can barely see the mountain out the window from all the snow/dirt/debris that's being kicked up. Pretty wild stuff.

1 comment:

Pedal Brake Pedal by TK said...

perhaps heating at full capacity was not a good thing.