Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Write up

We recently got a new Macbook and the thing is amazing. I am currently working on a new website that is going to document the ride with all the photos I captured. It's taking a bit for me to learn the in's and out's of the new computer but the site is going to be really nice I think. I'll post the link here as soon as I'm done.

I forgot to tell anyone this and I should probably keep it to myself but...what the hell.

When I was in the middle of the Taryall detour, I realized I forgot something on my workbench at home. At this point I was already 50-60 miles or so into the race and had another 50-60 to go until I hit Frisco. I forgot my tire pump!! I made it all the way there without any flats. I picked up a new one at a shop but, amazingly, I didn't have one flat during the entire 346 miles that we covered!!

No comments: