Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cleaning up

The second bay in the garage has been getting outta control with crap. The canoe is the biggest issue really. So after sleeping in until almost 10 this morning, I ran up to the hardware store and got some saw horses and then re-arranged everything on that side. The canoe now rests on the horses and I was able to slide a bunch of stuff underneath it. It made a huge difference. I'm not totally done yet. Pretty soon here I have to run back to my father in-laws house and get into his barns and prepare for an estate sale. We are planning on bringing quite a bit of stuff back home so we can further decide what we would like to keep and so I'm sure I will be building some pretty serious shelving for that side to be as efficient as possible. I can't stand clutter in my garage.

No comments: