Friday, May 8, 2009

That's about right

After this ridiculous week at work, I was hoping things would look up. I took a little nap and was feeling better. I decided to go grab some beers and then come home and watch tv with Heather. I had just pulled into a parking space at City Market and was unhooking the iPod when...... BAM!!!!!!!! I actually thought I got hit. I get out and walk around to the other side of the van to find a shopping cart there. Not more than 20 yards away is a place to put the carts. I start looking every which way for someone with their tail between their legs but I don't see anyone. I looked back at the van to see this 8"x 2" dent in the sliding door. I'm in amazement. I realize the van is 20 years old but that's beside the point. Why do people NOT put the cart where it belongs when they're done!!!! That's what it's there for!!!!

I was just looking at the van after work and figuring out what I was going to do next with it. Body work is not my area of expertise. Thanks jackass!!!!

Since I've been home....Bodhi has puked up all his food. Peed and pooped on the Pergo I installed a few months ago. Now the fat man's snoring and sleeping on the back of the couch. Tomorrow I may take him up above tree line, turn him loose and drive home as fast as possible.

No comments: