Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cycles of Life

The grassroots deal with Honey Stinger is fantastic and I'm proud to be a part of it but I was actually looking for more than just good deals on products. We've gone back and forth with each other since March and just were not able to hook up on any cycling clothing. They had jerseys in stock back then but no bib shorts. I was told several times that bibs were on the way but held off on ordering any clothing at all until everything was in. The website still shows no bibs but, after talking to them the other day, they've been in for a while now but won't be on the site. So I went to order them and now they are out of jerseys. I'm disappointed because I really wanted to represent them but I had to figure out something else because I needed clothing.

About a week ago, my friend Marshal said something about not really having anything to say about unfortunate events in life other than the typical things that folks say with good intentions. The night I happened to be reading his comments was a rough one for me but one thing caught my attention. Cycles of Life. I called Brian over at Cycles of Life up in Leadville a few days later and asked if he could set me up with some clothing and he told me to come on up. If you're in Pbville, stop in and check out the shop.




I am slowly getting out of the funk I've been in since the funeral. I don't know how things will go for me but we'll soon be finding out.

No comments: