Sunday, December 13, 2009

Runny nozes are so dumb

For the last 2 days my left nostril has been running like a faucet and it tingles like just before you wanna sneeze. My eyes have been watering but I just can't sneeze. What kinda joke is it when your nose does this? Sometimes the clogging of the nose will decide to randomly switch from one nostril to the other at the drop of a hat and that's even more of an oddity but, luckily, I haven't dealth with that madness. It's a strange little organ for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ever try a neti pot with warm saline solution ?

speeds sinus recovery big time!

Chris said...

Never heard of it but I just Googled it and it sounds like the equivalent of a nasal douche. I actually found a video demonstrating how to do it. I'd be worried I'd drown. Do you think beer would have a similar effect?

Marshal...I still have a map to return. It'll be like a birthday card. I'll stick some money in it for you.