Wednesday, December 16, 2009


I'm home sick again today. My buddy Scott is looking for a road bike so I'm doing some looking for him. This is an exemplary model of how a bike should fit. The stem is reminiscent of something that I remember being installed on a yellow Scott back at the OG 6606 store. I can't remember the owner of the bikes name but I wanna say it was Christopher. TK would know. He always remembers the minor details that truly bring retro stories to life. I do know that this individual was rather creative in the kitchen and fancied Cornish game hens. This gentle giant also had freakishly large legs.


The water bottle holder all but guarantees you wont go thirsty. The suspension seat post allows all day comfort and those taut cables should keep you going straight.


Oh....the memories. Maybe it's the remnants of last nights Tylenol PM. My viewers and I are waiting on the edge of our beanbag's Tim.

3 comments:

Pedal Brake Pedal by TK said...

christopher is correct! the big yellow bird scott with a big stem. went from rsx to dura ace because it didn't shift as well as he liked.

and, from the stories, he made some mean cornish game hens. he loved him some mike.

Chris said...

Remember those veins in his legs??

Funny thing is...I was at a wedding with Cake a few years later and that guy was tending bar.

Scott said...

I figured that was a shotgun holder. No worries about thirst when you got one of those strapped to the ride.