Monday, February 11, 2013

Kitchen Update

The kitchen project is coming along nicely. So far I have completed 3 areas of cabinets and I only have one left. The more I get done, the more I hate the rest of the kitchen like the paint, counters, etc. 


This is the last section and it is going to be the worst because of the stupid Lazy Susans. This area will probably take me 2 weeks because I'm busy lately. 


I think I've posted this view before but it's nice.


When I open up a bottle of beer, I have a bad habit of opening the drawer that holds the bottle opener, opening said bottle, and tossing the opener and cap back in the drawer. I don't know why I always do it but I do. Heather hates it. A couple years ago I cleaned out this drawer and have a bag of caps in the garage. I hate to throw them away but I don't know what to do with them. I've seen people do some pretty dumbass stuff with caps like make belts or earrings or other crap but that seems silly. This is a lot of caps but it doesn't even put a dent in the bag. 


No comments: